- Gas Logs
Services We Provide
Gas, electric and wood fireplace installation
- We're fully qualified to install and maintain every aspect of your new fireplace enclosure.
- We're ready to address any contingency created by your room's architecture or your home's incoming utility.
- we protect your room and furnishings before we start
- we professionally run and install secured gas lines and key valves
- we professionally and safely run dedicated, grounded electrical wiring
- we do all the framing and wall-work, be it drywall, metal, stone or wood
- we can work around, modify or reinstall your mantels to make your new fireplace an organic part of the room
Vent inspection and service
- Most direct vent system manufacturers recommend yearly inspection and cleaning to ensure safe operation
- we tarp and protect the work area, carefully removing the glass, facing and logs
- we check all burners and connections to the gas lines
- we clean the pilot assembly, the burners, logs, firebox and glass, and install new remote control batteries if needed
- we reinstall all the elements, test and adjust everything to ensure maximum safety and performance
- we offer different levels of service programs from Fall Checkups to Major Tune Ups
Existing fireplace enclosure service
- If you have questions about how you can make your existing fireplace more efficient or more beautiful, give us a call.
- If you're concerned about the safety of your gas lines, let us have a look.
- We offer the following services:
- rain caps, custom and stock, copper, black and stainless steel
- energy dampers
- air-tight glass enclosures
Gas grill service
- We clean, adjust and repair most sluggish gas grills on the market, with emphasis on even heat distribution, high heat output. In other words, maximum performance.
- When purchasing a new grill, we can also cart your old grill away.
Product images may be for representation only. Colors and sizes may not all be available. Products and prices are all subject to change without notice.